Last updated: 2/15/2018
What are cookies and how are they used on our website?
Types of cookies used on our website?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are essential to enable you to move around the website and to use its features. For example, cookies that enable you to log in to our website.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you and other visitors use our website, for instance which pages are viewed most often, and if you or other visitors receive error messages from certain pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. All information that these cookies collect is anonymous and is used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality Cookies: These are cookies that allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your username) and to provide content and features tailored to your interests.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts to you which are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as measuring the effectiveness of the advertising.
- Analytics and customization Cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used, how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
- Social networking Cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content you find interesting on our website through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
The types of cookies described above may be "session cookies" which are temporary cookies that are only stored on your device while you are visiting our website, or "persistent cookies" which are cookies that are stored on your device for a period of time after you leave our website.
Third Party Cookies:
Some of our third party partners (including advertisers and marketing services companies) may set and access cookies and similar technologies on your computer as well, or we may do so on their behalf. These cookies may provide information to those third parties about your browsing habits and may help them to identify if certain services they provide are being used and to serve advertisements that are more relevant to you. We do not have control over how these third parties use such cookies and similar technologies or the information derived therefrom.
We may also use “web beacons” (also known as “clear GIFs” or “pixel tags”) or similar technologies, on our website and in our communications with you to enable us to know whether you have visited a web page or received a message. A web beacon is typically a one-pixel, transparent image (although it can be a visible image as well), located on a web page or in an e-mail or other type of message, which is retrieved from a remote site on the Internet enabling the verification of an individual's viewing or receipt of a web page or message.
A web beacon helps us to understand whether you came to our website from an online advert displayed on a third party website, measure successes of email marketing campaigns and improve our website performance. They may also enable us to relate your viewing or receipt of a web page or message to other information about you, including your personally identifiable information.
In many instances, web beacons are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
How can I control cookies?
You can delete cookies by changing your privacy preferences in your Internet browser or by using the menu made available on the cookie banner. You also have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our website that depend on cookies.
Some of the network advertisers, ad agencies and other vendors we work with to serve ads on third party websites and across the internet, or analytics providers which provide us with information regarding use of the website and effectiveness of our ads may be members of the Network Advertising Initiatives, the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising and/or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance. To opt-out from receiving interest-based advertising from some or all of the participating companies, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
. To opt-out of participating in Google Analytics data follow the instructions: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
. Please note opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will still receive other types of online advertising from participating companies and any type of advertising from non-participating companies, and the web sites you visit may still collect information for other purposes.
To find out more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
If you have questions about this policy, or about the Website, please contact us at legal@SautMedia.com
or Your Privacy Rights
, please click their respective links.